Class Policies & Refunds
• All Scandalesque classes and workshops are non refundable unless canceled due to low enrollment or cancelation due to instructors written request.
• Withdrawals must be in writing. Again no refunds.
• When taking performance classes good attendance is required. If students miss more than one performance class they must make it up before the student performance. It is not the teachers responsibility to makeup time that the student has missed.
• Please note, when students receive a class card or gift certificate it is to be treated like cash. Neither Scandalesque nor any of its affiliates are responsible for lost or stolen class cards and/or gift certificates.
• Filming and/or Photography of any sort are not permitted at any time.
• Please notify instructors if you have any physical problems or injuries.
• Scandalesque Productions LLC reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at anytime for any reason.
What should I wear?
Please wear attire you can move in. No jeans. Wear either workout gear or have more fun with fishnets and a half top... whatever works for you, as long as you can stretch and workout. For pole "drop-in" classes: please wear shorts and a tank.
What about shoes?
Bring your sexy bare feet. Condition and toning exercises are done in bare feet. Dance choreography is performed in either birth heels (bare feet) or ballroom heels. If you decide to dance in heels, we recommend investing in ballroom heels. Due to safety and liability issues: please NO stilettos.
I am interested in performing in the Student Showcase. How does that work?
Scandalesque holds student recitals every 12 weeks. This is a fun way to showcase all your hard work and to help build confidence in your new moves. To perform in the Student Showcase, please register for our "Intensive" classes.
How do I become a Diamond Doll?
To become a Diamond Doll you must complete an "Intensive". The Diamond Dolls perform at the end of each "Intensive". Perks to becoming a Diamond Doll: receive discounts on classes, make new friends, builds confidence, learn new skills, awesome workout, teamwork and showcase your new talents on the stage!